We are always interested in receiving CVs from qualified engineers with experience wishing to join our engineering team so please contact us
to see what we can achieve together email@example.com
Required to work closely with the managing director to provide analysis of the on-going business performance and prepare accurate forecasts based on financial performance reports provided by our accountant and forecasts provided by our sales team. The purpose of this activity is to improve the company’s financial performance month by month through identifying the areas of business that generate best net return on inputs and ensure best value for money in both purchasing and deployment of staff.
download detailed job spec here
As an ISO certified organisation, employees are required to adhere to ISO standards and policies and implement and maintain where relevant.
Customer & Public Relations/Contacts
- Specific responsibility for the daily and weekly financial performance information flow to the MD. This financial and business information will assist the MD in making effective business decisions on a daily and weekly basis to ensure improved overall company performance.
- Liaise with the company’s management accountants.
- Work with the sales team to develop realistic costings, proposals and profit forecasts
- You will have customer facing skills with the ability to recognise opportunities within our current business model and develop and present creative new ideas to help drive on the business.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the Managing Director has valid live financial data on a weekly basis based per client and active projects
- Required to use judgement, foresight and initiative to assist the management achieve financial targets.
- In General work with the managing director to help develop the business to ensure its profitablility, and ensure the company has the financial resources to take on new opportunities if and when they arise.
- The ideal candidate will have a BIS or accounting qualification, with a minimum of three years’ experience ideally with one of the top five accounting firms in Ireland
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)